The following terms and conditions apply to enrichment or leisure programs at Perform Australia. Different conditions apply to accredited courses and qualifications, which are outlined in the student handbook for those courses.
Terms and conditions for Adult Enrolment in Leisure and Enrichment programs
Adults enrolling in our short courses and non-accredited courses are subject to the following enrolment conditions.
1. I understand that by signing up to this course I am expected to attend all scheduled classes, rehearsals and performances.
2. COVID PRECAUTIONS: I understand I will not be permitted to attend class if I am experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, in accordance with Perform Australia's COVIDSAFE plan. In addition:
- I will notify Perform Australia on 1300 908 905 if I am sick or will be absent as my absence may affect others rehearsing/working/performing with me.
- I will notify Perform Australia if I am diagnosed with coronavirus and I may have been contagious while attending Perform Australia classes.
- I will notify Perform Australia if I am in a high-risk health group.
- I will comply with instructions around hand sanitising and social distancing.
- If a lockdown is called by the government, or any other state of emergency or natural disaster occurs, I understand my class may move to online learning, and that this counts as a regular class and no ther makeup classes will be provided.
- If government requirements state I must provide a vaccination certificate before attending a class, I will do so.
- If indoor mask wearing is mandated for a period of time, I will bring and wear my own mask to class.
3. I agree to pay all my fees before the course begins, unless arranged otherwise with the office.
4. I understand that if a teacher is ill or unable to attend a class for personal reasons, a substitute teacher may be provided. In the event that a substitute teacher cannot be found at late notice, I understand that Perform Australia will make every effort to contact me to advise if a class is to be cancelled or rescheduled to another time.
5. If I begin attending a weekend course, and I withdraw from the course mid-way through the course, or do not return for the second day of training, I understand I am not entitled to a refund for the remainder of the course.
6. If Perform Australia cancels a program in its entirety, I understand a refund will be given to me.
7. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as tutor illness, a course needs to be postponed, Perform Australia will contact me to consult as to whether I would like a refund or to transfer my enrolment to the new course date.
8. I understand that an admin fee of $50 will be charged if I enrol into a course but do not show up to any classes, without notifying Perform Australia that I do not intend to participate.